TORRANCE, CA, May 24, 2017—AgileOne, a global workforce management solutions company, is proud to announce the winners of its prestigious 2016 Supplier Excellence awards. These top-performing suppliers were honored during an awards ceremony at the company’s fifth annual US Customer Forum and Supplier Excellence Summit held at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, IL.
“At AgileOne, a strong and healthy supply base is an essential part of delivering on our promises. High-quality talent is at the heart of every successful program,” said Peter Carvalho, President of AgileOne, “and these top-performing suppliers have proven themselves to be valuable partners in our quest to deliver best in class service to our clients around the world.”
The 2016 winners are:
- Supplier of the Year — Millennium Software, Inc.
- Emerging Supplier of the Year — AllTech Systems, Inc.
- Emerging Supplier of the Year — Saviance Technologies, Inc.
- Spirit of Alliance — Planet Forward, LLC.
- Diverse Supplier of the Year — Integrated Resources, Inc.
- Platinum (Large Business) — HKA Enterprises
- Platinum (Medium Business) — Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
- Platinum (Small Business) — InSync Staffing
- Gold (Large Business) — Judge Technical Services
- Gold (Medium Business) — On-Board Services
- Gold (Small Business) — Net2Source
- Silver (Large Business) — Apex Systems/Apex Life Sciences
- Silver (Medium Business) — Mindlance, Inc.
- Silver (Small Business) — Managed Staffing, Inc.
“The supplier excellence awards are AgileOne’s opportunity to recognize our ‘best of the best’ suppliers for their outstanding contributions to our business last year,” said Jaideep Majumdar, Associate Vice President Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS). “Taking the time to connect, build, and foster these important relationships is more than a sound business decision, it is an example of AgileOne’s corporate values in action. At AgileOne, ‘everything matters’ and that includes making sure our suppliers have the tools and support they need to be successful.”
Award recipients are determined based on their overall performance, feedback from on-site teams, and ease of engagement. A normalized and balanced score was created for every supplier to define actual rankings based on the assurance of supply, quality, and service. Click here to learn more about AgileOne’s GSS program.
AgileOne solves workforce challenges by combining innovative technologies with experienced industry professionals to deliver a suite of total workforce solutions. We maximize the value of your workforce by decreasing liability and overhead associated with human capital management. Workforce challenges. Solved.